Junior High School Level
A. Grade Seven and New Students
- Report Card reflecting the 1st to 3rd quarter with no failing grades
- Certificate of Good Moral Character duly signed by the Principal
- With an average grade of 80% in conduct or its equivalent
- Photocopy of the Baptismal Certificate & PSA Birth Certificate
- 1 pc 2x2 ID picture
- Photocopy of the Form 137-A or Certification of Subjects taken with corresponding units earned (For transferees only)
B. Admission Procedure
1. Submit the requirements to the Registrar’s Office.
2. Follow the entire enrolment procedure.
For Old Students
- Report card
- Students who are recommended for Probation by the
- Committee on Discipline/Academic may seek re-admission after signing the agreement by parents/guardian and the student.
- Students who will be retained in the same level will not be re-admitted if failed the same subject/s twice.
- Students who have been recommended for transfer / dismissal due to grave misconduct/incorrigibility and have been subjected to disciplinary action will not be re-admitted.