Admission to St. Mary’s College of Meycauayan is granted to any individual who has completed a secondary level program.
However, the school reserves the right to admit or refuse a student under certain conditions:
- Failure to comply with the requirements set by the school;
- Violation of school rules and regulations;
- Serving suspension term in other school or conviction in any criminal offense;
- Disciplinary problem and undesirable behaviors;
- Those who make false statements in their application for admission.